Resorts World Bhd (RWB) recognises that while gambling is a form of
entertainment, a small minority of its customers may have difficulty
controlling their gambling habits.
When gambling habits are out of control, a person may develop a compulsive
gaming disorder. This is a medical condition that causes the person to
lose focus in his/her career, jeopardises family relationships, develops
mood swings, is easily irritable and/or faces financial difficulties.
One of the many initiatives of RWB in encouraging responsible gaming is
Request for Assistance
Programme where customers, through their voluntary participation, are
discouraged from entering the casino premises.
some indicators that a person may be exhibiting signs of developing/having
developed gambling disorder:
gambling always on your mind?
- Everything you do or say unconsciously leads you to gambling?
- Feeling guilty or remorseful after your gambling session?
- Neglecting your family and health for the sake of gambling?
- Lying to your family and friends on the frequency and extent of your
- Borrowed money to gamble?
- Gambling in hope of getting more money to pay off debts or bills?
- Gambled longer than expected?
- Keep saying you will stop once you hit your limits but instead play on
till your last cent?
- Difficulty sleeping as a result of gambling?
- Contemplated self-destruction as a result of gambling?
- Contemplated illegal acts to finance your
If you have answered 'Yes' to any of the
above, you may be at risk of developing a Gambling Disorder. Consider
seeking medical assistance.
For further information, please contact:
Hotline (603) 6105 2873
Time: 9am - 5pm
Persons under the age of 21 years and/or Malaysian Muslims are prohibited
from entering or remaining in the casino premises.